January 21 -- Fearless Conversation -- About Politics
Today’s political climate is just as polarized and vitriolic as it was in the days of Jesus and the early Church. What lessons can we learn from their example? How should our Christian faith inform our political engagement? How can we demonstrate Christ’s love to those with whom we disagree?
- January theme: "Fearless Conversation" covering the topics: How to have them, Politics, With myself, Sexuality & Disagreeing Well
- Feb 14 Lent begins with Ash Wednesday service 7pm
- Lenten Theme: Prayer, Using Mark Batterson's book The Circle Maker and the study guide that goes with it, Draw the Circle.
- Holy Week
- Holy Thursday 7pm service
- Good Friday Noon Crosswalk
- Easter Sunday 8, 9 & 10:30am services