January Memory Verse: “This is truly the prophet who is coming into the world.” (John 6:14)
January 21: Jesus and the Children. Sometimes children are loud, exhausting, interruptions to adult activities – and so the 12 disciples tried to keep them away from Jesus. But Jesus had harsh words for anyone who harms children, leads them astray, or places barriers in their path to knowing God. Jesus welcomed children into his presence, blessed them, and raised them up as examples for tired, angry, stern adults to emulate.
- January theme: "Fearless Conversation" covering the topics: How to have them, Politics, With myself, Sexuality & Disagreeing Well
- Feb 14 Lent begins with Ash Wednesday service 7pm
- Lenten Theme: Prayer, Using Mark Batterson's book The Circle Maker and the study guide that goes with it, Draw the Circle.
- Holy Week
- Holy Thursday 7pm service
- Good Friday Noon Crosswalk
- Easter Sunday 8, 9 & 10:30am services